Boots Are The Real Spring Style Wave
(you know it’s true)
Look no further than a footwear upgrade to give a boost to your spring style. Early in the season, spring can feel just like fall, so introducing boots in rich, earth tones is a fresh take on the typical pastel spring colorways.
This post features the Men’s Style Pro x Cobble & Hyde Kenton Jodhpur collaboration boot styled two ways to inspire your early spring style.
Photography by Saeed Ferguson
Earth Tone Spring Style
Snuff Suede Kenton Jodhpur Boot – Men’s Style Pro x Cobble & Hyde Collaboration | Navy Cargo Pants – Marcel Floruss x Designow | Snuff Suede Bomber Jacket – Beckett Simonon | Aviators — Kendall + Kylie | Sea Dragon Watch – Zodiac | Short Sleeve Henley – Old Navy
Location: La Colombe
Versatility is the key to a great pair of boots. When I designed these boots, the goal was to create a three-season shoe that would look surprisingly smart during the spring. One of the easiest ways to make these boots standout is to pair them with a contrasting navy chino.
- Keep this look smart-casual by pairing these boots + chinos with a henley. It’s an upgrade take on the classic t-shirt
- Snuff suede is perfect for the guy that doesn’t wear color but wants to give it a try
- With a Chelsea or jodhpur boot, when pairing with a tapered chino — a no break hem is your best option. Saving staking for your denim
Blending In & Standing Out
Location: Th El Bar
Look up a rockstar from Miguel to Ringo and you’ll find a picture of them in a pair of black jeans and Chelsea boots. More often than not they’d be rocking a black leather pair of boots, but, a snuff suede Jodhpur is a truly modern update.
- Outerwear makes this look. Swap in a leather moto jacket for this camo shacket and you’ll end up with a refine streetwear look
- Opt for wash black denim. The vibe is more lived-in