Summer has kicked off, wedding & event season are in full swing — plus, you’re still doing your best to say fit. That means you need a few pair of shoes to carry you through the season. Fortunately, I’ve partnered with DSW to show you how to go from fit to dapper in two easy step (with a few style tips too).
As far as I can remember, DSW has been a part of the Men’s Style Pro journey since the beginning — and, it continues to be a footwear resource with an ever growing selection.
For me hitting the gym has always been on functional and style. As a former track & field athlete (sprinter/long jumper) — having a sneaker that’s stable, responsive in all directions and comfortable is key and I found that in these New Balance sneakers. After spending some time training and wearing the New Balance Fresh Foam X EVOZ V3, I discovered a few functional and style tips that really stood out:
- The sneakers are made for treadmill and road, so they actually work great for plyometrics — and that’s thanks to the Fresh Foam X Midsole & cushioned footbed.
- With a clean mesh upper and contrasting white sole (with a slight grey ombre), these sneakers work well as a street-style shoe. So, throw on a pair of joggers, a leather jacket and you have a perfect brunch/errands look.
Getting back into the swing of wedding, garden parties and formal events might seem a bit foreign after the last few years. Most of us were so used to staying home and Zoom events — we haven’t touched a suit and let alone of pair of Oxford shoes. Well, it’s time to get dapper and the Vince Camuto Lawson Oxfords are here to pull your tailored outfit together. Offered in black & cognac, the Lawson Oxfords are the perfect shoe to refine your look.
Featured here, the black Oxfords should be your go-to dress shoe for a few reasons:
- With a sleek toe box, these Oxfords have the ideal silhouette to be paired with a tailored suit, tuxedo or a slim jean
- The contrast stitching on the outsole and cognac-colored stacked heel add some depth to this pair of shoes. Instant outfit elevation.
- When dressing these shoes down with a pair denim jeans, the stitching, contrast outsole and heel are the perfect complement to a casual pair of jeans
- This summer pair them with white chinos, a black suit, a heighten-blue suit and a pair of black jeans with a t-shirt — you wont be disappointed.