Founder & Creative Director of Men's Style Pro, Sabir has…
This Friday, April 19th, Gilt City will descend on Philadelphia. This event will feature top brands that can be found on Gilt.com for men, women, children, accessories and home – all up to 90% off retail prices. Get tickets for the event by clicking HERE. Not only will there be great fashions to shop, but, there will also be a DJ spinning, photo booth, on site bar, complimentary valet parking and their will be a contest to win $100 in Gilt.
To enter the contest, be sure to Tweet or Instagram a photo of what you purchased at the warehouse sale with the hashtag #RaidtheWarehouse. Below are more details about the event.
- Friday, April 19th, 5:00 pm-12:00 am
- Including Gilt.com‘s Women’s & Men’s fashion and accessories, Kid’s clothing and accessories, as well as Home Goods – up to 90% off
- Ticketed Shopping Event with:
- Complementary Refreshments provided by Coco Cafe
- Onsite bar sponsored by La Marca Prosecco and also featuring Whitehaven Wine and New Amsterdam Vodka with Vita Coco Coconut Water
- Snacks and dipping station provided by Pretzel Crisps
- $20 Uber gift card for new users to fashionably get you to the hottest events of the season
- Photo kiosk provided by SMART Pics
- Music by live DJ
The location address is:
3500 Scotts Lane
Founder & Creative Director of Men's Style Pro, Sabir has a deep passion for menswear and all things manly. Selected as one of the "5 Best Dressed Men In America" by Esquire Magazine in 2010 & as #GQFall 2013 Best Dressed Man. As of 2014, Sabir serves as a freelance brand ambassador & executive stylist for GQ Magazine & GQ Report. Outside of that partnership, Sabir serves as an independent brand consultant as well. Reach me directly at SABIR@MENSSTYLEPRO.COM