Selection Sunday came-and-went and now it’s time to get your bracket rolling. This year, menswear retailer Bonobos launches their own bracket challenge, but, it has an awesome twist. Starting March 16th, you can register for the Bonobos Pro-Am Basketball Bracket Challenge. Not only will you be deep in the NCAA Bracket trenches this year, but, you’ll have the opportunity to team up with some traditional & not-so-traditional sporting legends to win some damn good prizes.
Through the Bonobos “Pro-Am Bracket Challenge”, fans have the choice to team up with baseball hall-of-famer Rollie Fingers, six-time hot dog-eating champion Takeru Kobayashi, national Soccer hall-of-famer Marceo Balboa, former Guinness world record holder for the longest paper airplane throw Stephen Kreiger, or 800-lb sumo wrestler Emanual Yarbough.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Register with Bonobos starting today. You’ll then have from March 16 through March 2oth at noon EST to fill out your bracket: https://bonobos.
2. Once your bracket is selected, without any knowledge of the Pros’ bracket picks, you’ll pick one person to be your partner.
3. Scores will be accumulated from their partners and their own brackets 4.
The individual with the most points at the end of the tournament wins.
- Two (2) tickets to the 2015 Final Four Tournament (ARV: $1500)
- One Thousand Dollars (ARV:$1000.00) in Bonobos Store Credit
- Signed bracket from the Sports Legends (Priceless)
- Total First Place Prize ARV: $2500
- Five Hundred Dollars ($500.00) in Bonobos Store Credit
- Total Second Place Prize ARV: $500
- Two Hundred and Fifty Dollars ($250.00) in Bonobos Store Credit
- Total Third Place Prize ARV: $250
Founder & Creative Director of Men's Style Pro, Sabir has a deep passion for menswear and all things manly. Selected as one of the "5 Best Dressed Men In America" by Esquire Magazine in 2010 & as #GQFall 2013 Best Dressed Man. As of 2014, Sabir serves as a freelance brand ambassador & executive stylist for GQ Magazine & GQ Report. Outside of that partnership, Sabir serves as an independent brand consultant as well. Reach me directly at SABIR@MENSSTYLEPRO.COM