Sweater Weather w/ Nautica & Amazon
Post Sponsored By Nautica & Amazon Fashion
It’s The Most Coziest Time Of The Year
From classic chest stripes to old-school preppy tennis sweaters, knitwear season is upon us. To help you become the new king-of-cozy, I’ve selected my two favorite Nautica sweaters for some style inspiration. Be sure to shop Striped Crew Sweater & V-Neck Tennis Sweater before they’re gone.
Coffee Shop Cozy
Caramel & Navy Striped Crewneck Sweater – Nautica via Amazon Fashion
Hopefully, you have a few staple solid color crew neck sweaters in your cold-weather arsenal. If so, bravo to you! But, the easiest & quickest way to upgrade your plain sweater game is to opt for a striped version. Chest stripes give your chest a more fit look – even if you haven’t hit the gym.
How To Style A Striped Sweater
- As the standout piece in your outfit, pair your striped sweater with neutral pants. Think white, indigo or black jeans
- Wear it to the office with a tailored blazer and jeans or chinos
- Layer it with your favorite denim trucker jacket in a light wash, indigo or black
Prepped To Serve
Long Sleeve Monaco Blue Cable Knit V-neck Sweater – Nautica via Amazon Fashion
Even if you don’t know a drop shot from a backhand, rocking a tennis sweater is the prep style move to make this season. Leave the bowtie at home – there’s no need to go “full prepster”. My advice, layer this v-neck with a denim button-down shirt and your favorite light wash jeans. It’s a clean and sporty way to give a tennis sweater a try.
How To Rock A Tennis Sweater
- Style it casually with a pair of tailored jogger sweatpants in the same color family as the base color of your sweater and of course denim
- For a bit of juxtaposition, pair this sweater with a denim jacket. It’s a cool mix of workwear and sportswear
- Lose the layered button down and wear this sweater with a navy suit and a pair of loafers or minimal sneakers. We call this look “smart casual”