As Father’s Day is just around the corner, giving your dad the gift of style takes on new meaning with these updated men’s jewelry pieces — from the Esquire Men’s Jewelry Collection, exclusively at Macy’s. We are thrilled to partner with them to show you three ways to style four pieces from the collection – St. Michael Dual Amulet, Multi Tiger-Eye Adjustable Beaded Bracelet, 14K Gold-Plated Cuff Bracelet & 14k Gold-Plated Tiger Eye Ring.
There’s no better time than now to treat yourself or that special dad in your life with a nice piece of jewelry and we’re here to help you style it. Check out the feature below for some inspiration and be sure to grab those Esquire Men’s Jewelry Collection pieces today.
It’s been quite a long time since many of us have suited up, so why not be a bit playful when pairing your new jewelry pieces with your tailored kit. When pairing a gold jewelry with a bold suit, here a few ways to pull it off successfully without going over the top.
- Opt for deep complementary colors like – navy, green, brown and jewel tones
- If the suit is bold, keep your shirt solid
- Skip the buttoned-down shirt and go with a t-shirt. Adding jewelry will elevate the overall feel of this tailored, yet casual look
- Don’t be afraid to stack your bracelets. The look packs an unexpected stylish punch and leave one wrist free if you’re a watch wearer
- Have fun, you’re going to look great
Retro Styled At Home
Even if you’re not leaving the house, giving your outfit that extra 10% of style by adding some jewelry is outright fun and can lift your spirits. And, it’s a great time to experiment with your style every once in awhile. Here the goal is to take a casual look and elevate it with your accessories. So, let’s take a retro knit polo and jeans and see how gold jewelry gives it an unexpected upgrade.
- Why it works: your arms are exposed, meaning your pieces can be front and center
- A knit polo has texture which is a slightly rugged complement to the sleek finish of the jewelry pieces
- The overall look is based in the color black, which gives the Multi Tiger-Eye Adjustable Beaded Bracelet and Red Tiger-Eye ring time to show off their beautiful color variations
- Honestly, black & gold never miss
Smart Casual w/ a Twist
With outside opening back up, the opportunity to get dressed up is upon us (rejoice). Which means you can throw on a blazer and collared shirt for a sartorial change of pace. Most guys are now foregoing a necktie, giving you the option to rock a pendant & necklace. It’s often a challenge for guys to rock a necklace with a smart casual, so here a few tips to making it work.
- Shirt with high collars provide optimal framing for your necklace
- Don’t be afraid to open your shirt up a few more buttons that normal. The weather is warmer and if you’re wearing a blazer, you’ll a visual closing point. Meaning you won’t be overly exposed
Don’t forget to pair complementary & high contrasting colors with your gold jewelry
Thank you to Esquire Men’s Jewelry Collection for sponsoring this feature. Be sure to grab your pieces here at Macy’s.