To kick off the Men’s Style Pro home series, I present the Vizio 2.1 Sound Bar. Vizio sponsored this feature, however; all views are my own. This is not a paid product endorsement.
The video above breaks down the sound quality and ease of setup of the Vizio 2.1 Sound Bar audio system. As someone who loves a high quality home theater experience the 2.1 Sound Bar doesn’t disappoint. The standout features of this sound bar system are:
- Limited number of components. There are three pieces – 38″ inch sound bar, wireless (bluetooth) subwoofer and a remote control
- The ability to connect to any bluetooth device. I’ve now replaced my old stereo system with the sound bar to play music from my iPhone & laptop
- The entire system doesn’t take up much space. If space is an issue, this sound system ideal for you.
- It comes with wall mounts. When I decide to mount my entire tv system, I can mount the sound bar too
- The system is compatible with most HD televisions
One thing I would change is the height the sound bar from 3 inch to 2 inches. At a price point of $179, this Vizio 2.1 Sound Bar is well worth a purchase.
All music or movie clips featured in this post are for demonstration use only.