Founder & Creative Director of Men's Style Pro, Sabir has…
Getting into the swing of summer calls for exposed ankles, seersucker, cut off shorts and much needed staycations. To help with those exposed ankles, I’ve partnered with quintessential summer footwear brand Sperry to show you two ways to wear their Authentic Original Boat Shoe and their Striper II CVO Sneaker in a unique washed red colorway as I peruse Philly.
Suited For the Weekend
Shop The Shoes
Adding a little color with the washed red Striper Sneaker to summer suit takes the look from the office to the weekend. With their low profile and sleek silhouette, it’s easy to wear this sneaker to the office without raising many eyebrows. Plus, with the addition of raw hide laces, this casual sneaker is now a slightly more elevated version of your everyday tennis shoe.
Why These Sneakers Are Perfect For An Elevated Staycation Look
- First and foremost, they’re comfortable for all day walking. I walk all over Philly and these sneakers had zero breaking in time
- The sleek silhouette of the sneakers are the perfect complement to a tailored look. So you can wear them to a posh brunch with a casual suit and look well put together too
- The washed red color way makes them a standout in just the right way
Shop The Shoes
The boat shoe is truly the ultimate weekend shoe because it’s casual, sporty, comfortable and still refined enough to look put together at brunch. The contrast between the white sole and washed red upper colorway is fresh and pairs well with neutrals. Just like the Striper II sneaker, these boat shoes add the right pop of color to your look without screaming for attention.
And, maybe, just maybe you’ll find yourself on a boat by the end of the day.
Why These Boat Shoes Are Perfect For An Elevated Staycation Look
- The add the right amount of prep to a casual look
- They’re comfortable and great for a day of discovering new brunch spots in your city
Founder & Creative Director of Men's Style Pro, Sabir has a deep passion for menswear and all things manly. Selected as one of the "5 Best Dressed Men In America" by Esquire Magazine in 2010 & as #GQFall 2013 Best Dressed Man. As of 2014, Sabir serves as a freelance brand ambassador & executive stylist for GQ Magazine & GQ Report. Outside of that partnership, Sabir serves as an independent brand consultant as well. Reach me directly at SABIR@MENSSTYLEPRO.COM