Finding a stylish place to organize your glasses besides digging through a crowded
adrawer or finding them under your car seat has finally found an answer with the release ofOYOBox– the luxury eyewear case.
Over the years, I’ve spent a considerable amount of time curating the perfect collection of eyewear. From my blonde tortoise Gucci sunglasses to the perfect Warby Parker frames, they’ve finally found a proper home. WhenOYOBoxreachedoutwith the opportunity to review one of their luxury eyewear organizing cases, it seemed like a sign from the gods to get more organized (i’m a mess these days). To keep things simple, I selected the classic lacquer maxi case in black. Below is my review of this case & a chance for you to win one in a giveaway.
- This case fits 8 pairs of frames As you can see, I’ve varied the thickness of my frames and they all fit comfortably
- It’s sleek and looks like a piece of beautiful furniture
- Aesthetically, it looks like a sexy piece of furniture. It’s like giving your eyewear a beautiful home to live in
- The leatherette interior is soft and non-abrasive on the frames
- Major Key: the shatter proof glass is great for clumsy people like me and lets you see your collection
- This is more of an aesthetic change than a real issue, but, I’d like to see a variety of leatherette interior colors
Enter To Win A Classic Lacquered MaxiOYOBox
- Use the Rafflecopter widget below to enter
- Giveaway is open to residents of the US only
- Closes May 2nd 11:59 pm EST
- Eyewear NOT Included