The storied American footwear maker, Allen Edmonds, recently release their custom shoe configurator system. This new configurator gives you the power to design your own custom shoe from 16 different classic styles and thousands of intricate details. Think about mixing materials like leather & suede, creating the ideal golf shoe or your perfect boat shoe. The possibilities are infinite!
A few weeks ago, I did some digging around the configurator, where I designed a ton of shoes. After much deliberation, I’ve come up with an amazing shoe that I call The Warner (that’s just a working name on my end).
Here’s the specs on this custom shoe that I design (aka The Warner):
- Style | Strand
- Vamp – Captip – Foxing – Eyestays & Tongue – Alpine Brown Grain Leather
- Quarters – Brogue Suede
- Welt – Natural Standard
- Stitching – Tone On Tone
- Sole – Oak Leather
- Insole – Leather Wrapped Poron
We were able to partner with Allen Edmonds to give away a pair my custom designed shoes (aka The Warner) for one of my readers. Below are the rules of entry. Good Luck. Click Allen Edmonds Configurator to design a pair of shoes for yourself.
Rules Of Entry
- Use the Rafflecopter Widget Below To Enter
- The more entries you submit, the greater your chances are of winning
- Only open to residents of the United States
- Giveaway opens September 30th. Closes October 7th, 11:59 pm EST
- There’s only one grand prize winner that will be announced on October 8th at 12pm EST
- Winner will receive 1 pair of custom designed Allen Edmonds Shoes by Men’s Style Pro (valued at $385)
Founder & Creative Director of Men's Style Pro, Sabir has a deep passion for menswear and all things manly. Selected as one of the "5 Best Dressed Men In America" by Esquire Magazine in 2010 & as #GQFall 2013 Best Dressed Man. As of 2014, Sabir serves as a freelance brand ambassador & executive stylist for GQ Magazine & GQ Report. Outside of that partnership, Sabir serves as an independent brand consultant as well. Reach me directly at SABIR@MENSSTYLEPRO.COM