This post features a custom, forest green blazer by the online retailer, Indochino styled three-way. Before we get deep into the post, here are the specs on the blazer.
- Forest Green Color
- Air Washed Cotton (weight 330 g/m)
- Extra Wide Peak Lapel (4 inch)
- Tortoise Shell Buttons
- Patch Pocket
- Functional Cuff Buttons (Surgeon Cuff)
Let Us Know What’s Your Favorite Look In the Comments Section Below!
Forest Green Cotton Custom Double-Breasted Blazer – Indochino | Custom Brown & White Gingham Shirt – J.J. Threads | Vintage Knit Tie | “Egg White” Linen Pocket Square – Armstrong & Wilson | Custom Navy Trousers – Alfa Clothiers | Leather Calf Skin Loafers – Paul Evans
The warmer months definitely allow for a bit of flexibility when it comes to your work attire. Depending on your working environment, you may be able to get away with pulling of a blazer like this, however; there are some rules/suggestions that you should follow.
- To stock of the culture of your office. If you’re in a conservative work space, the green blazer might not be well received
- A pair of navy trousers will paired down the look, giving it a more business-like feel
- A pattern shirt in an earth/neutral tone add depth to the look without being an eyesore
- Lighten up your footwear from your traditional lace-up Oxford, to a sleek leather loafer. If you want to get more of a summer “pop” a cinnamon brown, suede loafer will do the trick
Founder & Creative Director of Men's Style Pro, Sabir has a deep passion for menswear and all things manly. Selected as one of the "5 Best Dressed Men In America" by Esquire Magazine in 2010 & as #GQFall 2013 Best Dressed Man. As of 2014, Sabir serves as a freelance brand ambassador & executive stylist for GQ Magazine & GQ Report. Outside of that partnership, Sabir serves as an independent brand consultant as well. Reach me directly at SABIR@MENSSTYLEPRO.COM