[tps_title]The Black Suit by Enzo Custom Clothiers[/tps_title]
____________________________________________________________________________________ Today, it’s much easier to get away with wearing a black suit to a black tie event than in the past and more than likely, you own one! Here are a few tips to rocking a black suit to your black tie event: Black Suiting for Black Tie Events
- Choose your lapels wisely. A notch lapel (like the one send here) should be worn with a neck tie (not a bow tie).Peak lapel black suits has a more formal aesthetic meaning you can rock your black, wool bow tie like a champ.
- Keep your shirt classic white. No matter if you’re wearing a tuxedo or black suit, black tie occasions call for traditional attire.
- Your pocket square should be square and white. No flowers blooming for your breast pocket please!
- A pair of plain toe, Oxford shoes will complement this look best. Save your brogued wingtips for the office.
- If you have the option, making this suit a three-piece with a lower V drop in the chest.
Founder & Creative Director of Men's Style Pro, Sabir has a deep passion for menswear and all things manly. Selected as one of the "5 Best Dressed Men In America" by Esquire Magazine in 2010 & as #GQFall 2013 Best Dressed Man. As of 2014, Sabir serves as a freelance brand ambassador & executive stylist for GQ Magazine & GQ Report. Outside of that partnership, Sabir serves as an independent brand consultant as well. Reach me directly at SABIR@MENSSTYLEPRO.COM