(all text in Burgundy in clickable)
Tuesday, November 13th, 2012 is the official launch date for the much awaited collaboration between luxury pocket square giants Armstrong & Wilson and men’s accessories juggernaut hook+Albert. For a limited time, available on both brands sites, will be their special edition holiday pocket squares, designed with a functional lapel flower where traditionally the signature A&W accent button usually is featured. This is the first time A&W and hook+Albert have come together on a project and it’s just in time for those of you looking for gift ideas for those stylish guys (and ladies) in your life this holiday season.
Why Buy The Armstrong & Wilson x hook+Albert Pocket Squares/Lapel Flowers Combo
- They are just fly as hell.
- Use can actually use the lapel flower in your blazer.
- Be one of the few people to get these limited edition pocket squares.
- The wool flannel fabric and plaid patterns complement the holiday/winter seasons most appropriately.
- No need to wait in long lines. Purchase these two pocket squares via www.ArmstrongandWilson.com and www.hookandAlbert.com starting November 13th.
Founder & Creative Director of Men's Style Pro, Sabir has a deep passion for menswear and all things manly. Selected as one of the "5 Best Dressed Men In America" by Esquire Magazine in 2010 & as #GQFall 2013 Best Dressed Man. As of 2014, Sabir serves as a freelance brand ambassador & executive stylist for GQ Magazine & GQ Report. Outside of that partnership, Sabir serves as an independent brand consultant as well. Reach me directly at SABIR@MENSSTYLEPRO.COM