For some time now I have been a weekly co-contributor to NBC Philadelphia’s web style segment, That Girl, That Guy (<— Click Here). That Girl, That Guy was created to showcase the great styles of everyday people in the Philadelphia and the Greater Philadelphia Areas (including South Jersey, Philadelphia Suburbs and Delaware). Weekly, people can submit their looks to ThatGirlThatGuy@gmail.com or be photographed on the street by myself or co-contributor Catriona Whitehead. If selected, each That Girl, That Guy will also have a style critique of their look their look featured on NBCPhiladelphia.com.
Now, to give you more options to potentially be featured you can:
- Submit your Photo via Twitter with the statement: “I want to be featured on @ThatGirlThatGuy #TGTG #STYLE”
- Be sure to follow That Girl, That Guy on Twitter via @ThatGirlThatGuy
- Like us on Facebook via @ThatGirlThatGuy
- To potentially be featured you must live, work or attend school in the Philadelphia, Greater Philadelphia, South Jersey or Delaware area (Or the NBC 10 Philadelphia viewing area).
- You can submit photos via email at ThatGirlThatGuy@gmail.com. We will need your full name and the location of where you live, work or attend school that coincide with the guidelines.
- Not all photo will be featured in That Girl, That Guy
Looking out for your style,
Founder & Creative Director of Men's Style Pro, Sabir has a deep passion for menswear and all things manly. Selected as one of the "5 Best Dressed Men In America" by Esquire Magazine in 2010 & as #GQFall 2013 Best Dressed Man. As of 2014, Sabir serves as a freelance brand ambassador & executive stylist for GQ Magazine & GQ Report. Outside of that partnership, Sabir serves as an independent brand consultant as well. Reach me directly at SABIR@MENSSTYLEPRO.COM