Founder & Creative Director of Men's Style Pro, Sabir has…
Suede Boot SZN Is Here
One of the most wonderful times of the year is upon us — Fall Boot Season. The beach slides have been tossed to the back of the closet (we’ll miss you) and your favorite boots are ready to shine. That’s why I’m pumped to team up with ECCO to take their ECCO Vitrus I Wingtip boot in Navy & Coffee for a spin.
There were about twenty outfit combinations that I came with to showcase the smart casual & tailored characteristics of these boots, however, I settled on two that show their style range.
Look 1: Smart Casual
Navy Suede Vitrus I Wingtip Boots – ECCO (available here) | White Jeans – Levi’s 501 | Jacket – Bonobos | Vest – Suitsupply | Shirt – Michael Bastian | Tie – R.Culturi | Eyewear – Pewpols
Before we go deep into the styling, let break down the specs on these boots.
- Perforated uppers in long-lasting ECCO CALF CRUST leather from our own tanneries are hand buffed and polished for a sophisticated, timeless look
- Take comfort to the next level with our molded inlay sole and a luxurious, self-customizing cork layer that covers the forefoot
- Premium leather lining enhances breathability to keep feet cool and fresh
- ECCO FLUIDFORM™ Technology provides cushioning and rebound with every wear
- Fully anatomical last complements the unique curvature of your foot and encourages natural movement
Look 2: The New Business Casual
Coffee Suede Vitrus I Wingtip Boot – ECCO (available here) | Houndstooth Suit Trousers – Suitsupply | Brown Leather Bomber Jacket – Red Fleece by Brooks Brothers | Denim Shirt – H&M| Eyewear – J.Crew
With a neck that’s tall & streamlined enough to fit under a tailored pants, these boots are a surprise office style upgrade. The rich coffee colors pairs with browns and blues flawlessly.
How To Make This Boots Work At The Office
- Choose a heavy weight fabric like flannels, dense khaki or dark rinse denim
- If you’re wearing a dress pant, always opt or a cuff of at least 1.5 inches. The cuff adds weight to your pants and complements the structure of the boots
Founder & Creative Director of Men's Style Pro, Sabir has a deep passion for menswear and all things manly. Selected as one of the "5 Best Dressed Men In America" by Esquire Magazine in 2010 & as #GQFall 2013 Best Dressed Man. As of 2014, Sabir serves as a freelance brand ambassador & executive stylist for GQ Magazine & GQ Report. Outside of that partnership, Sabir serves as an independent brand consultant as well. Reach me directly at SABIR@MENSSTYLEPRO.COM