Bleach Denim Jacket – Onassis Clothing (available online) | Black Series Crew Neck T-Shirt – Frank & Oak | Retro Phillies Snapback Hat – Nike Sport via Rally House | M33 Black Jeans – 3×1 | Flight Club 80’s – Jordan Brand (Nike) | Gold Watch – Peugeot
Denim jackets are a true staple in everyone’s wardrobe, however; an off-white jacket will probably scare the hell out of most guys at first glance. What Onassis has done very well with this jacket is by going with the bleached look, the jacket itself isn’t stark white. Also, from a tailoring perspective the fit is tapered quite well in the torso. Traditional denim jackets are a bit boxy, which is flattering to anyone’s body. Below are some tips on styling a bleached denim jacket into your wardrobe.
- Think about contrasting the jacket with the rest of your outfit. In this look, to give this all black look some life, the jacket (even though it’s absent of color) adds some pop to an other dark look
- If contrasting with black is too drastic for you, think of pairing this jacket with navy chinos or layering it over a summer weight cardigan
- This jacket pair great with a pair of worn-in, tailored cargo pants
- Add accessories white color that are outside of the white spectrum (ie, good watch and red bracelet in this look)
- As a guy, it’s best to avoid the all white denim look, unless your going for late 80’s rocker status. Women can pull off the look flawlessly