This giveaway is now closed. Winner to be announced soon!
This Friday, I’ll be co-hosting a blogger & media event at Kembrel, clothing boutique here in Philadelphia with the beautiful women’s blogger Anh Mai of Mai Style Pages. Since everyone won’t be able to attend the event, one of the sponsors, Commonwealth Proper, the menswear wardrobe haberdasher specializing in high-quality made-to-measure clothing, decided to team up with Men’s Style Pro to give away one of their ready-to-wear fall shirts that are made here in Philadelphia.
- One entry per person
- Only open to residents of the United States
- Winner will have the option to pick from one of the 4 Philadelphia Made Ready-To-Wear Shirts
- Contest is open October 16th and closes Sunday, October 20th at 11:59 pm EST
- One winner will be announced on Monday, October 21st
How To Enter
- Mandatory: Use the Rafflecopter widget below to enter
- Mandatory: Follow Commonwealth Proper & Kembrel on Facebook
Check out the other giveaways by some bloggers that will be associated with this event (something for the ladies):
Best of luck,
Founder & Creative Director of Men's Style Pro, Sabir has a deep passion for menswear and all things manly. Selected as one of the "5 Best Dressed Men In America" by Esquire Magazine in 2010 & as #GQFall 2013 Best Dressed Man. As of 2014, Sabir serves as a freelance brand ambassador & executive stylist for GQ Magazine & GQ Report. Outside of that partnership, Sabir serves as an independent brand consultant as well. Reach me directly at SABIR@MENSSTYLEPRO.COM