(all text in burgundy is clickable)
For all of the watch enthusiasts, I present to you DaLuca Straps. To be a bit more specific, I present to you the DaLuca leather NATO watch strap. If you fancy yourself a style savant and in particular, a watch snob, I am sure you have seen those interchangeable nylon that have graced the pages of GQ. Today, it’s time to upgrade your watch strap to the leather version from DaLuca Straps. Back in February, DaLuca Straps was featured on the GQ Eye and I decided it was time to give these straps a real spin. For the watch snobs out there, the DaLuca leather nato strap is right up your alley to accommodate what I am assuming is your extensive timepiece collection that may be filled with Rolex, IWC and Invicta watches. Even if your watch game isn’t as “top shelf” as the watches that were mentioned, but, you want to up the ante, add one of these cordovan leather straps from DuLuca (all made in the USA).
What I like about these watch straps:
- They come in a variety of sizes that meet the dimension of most watches.
- The leather is very supple and lays nicely around the wrist.
- They come a variety of colors.
- They complement most leather belts and shoes.
- The colors will only get better with age.
- Really adds a bit of refinement to any timepiece.
- If the cordovan straps are out of your price range, DaLuca still offers the nylon version at a lower price.
Egg White Pocket Square with Navy Border by Armstrong & Wilson
Here is a how-to video on how to properly add your NATO strap to your timepiece.