#HostOneToRemember Day Party Style with Stella Artois
(Sponsored by Stella Artois)
[dropcap size=big]L[/dropcap]ast year, I partnered with Stella Artois to host a Kentucky Derby Party at my house — and it was one hell of a time. Lucky for me, they gave me the chance to host a few events this year and I could think of no way better to #HostOneToRemember than rooftop daytime shindig in Philly.
It’s been quite the scorcher in Philly this summer, so when you get the opportunity to cozy up to a rooftop pool, you turn it into a day party. There’s possibly nothing better than hanging out with a few friends, cold drinks & amazing rooftop views. Instead of going full spread, I decided to keep the fare light — actually, I served about five pounds of meat & cheese per the charcuterie tray.
Of course, Stella Artois was gracious enough to supply Belgian Lager & Cidre for the party.
How To #HostOneToRemember W/ Stella Artois Summer Style
- Give your guests a pool with a view, especially when it’s high enough to see all of downtown Philadelphia
- Keep the food light and easy to consume. Finger food and charcuterie are a must
- MUSIC, MUSIC, MUSIC. Especially melodic vibes that will get everyone grooving. So, work on your playlist game
- Games. Toss the bean bag around and take in some sun
- Sunblock. You don’t want everyone to remember extreme sunburn as their take away
- Last, cold drinks to quench your thirst — i.e. Stella Artois Belgian Larger & Cidre
Join the party and use #HostOneToRemember on Instagram so we can see how you’re enjoying this summer with Stella Artois!
Must be 21 to consume alcoholic beverages.