This post is brought to you by Andre Champagne. The content and opinions expressed below are that of Men’s Style Pro.
Sundays are the perfect day to do some extreme level relaxing at home and there’s no better way to up the ante than by adding some champagne to the day. Sunday Funday means one thing, day partying with Andre Champagne. I decided to come up with three cocktails with André Extra Dry & Blush California champagnes to help make the transition into fall as awesome as possible.
Breakfast In Bed with a Twist
If you’re an avid “bruncher”, mimosas and bloody marys are typically the first two things that ordered before any food hits the table. When you’re at home making the most of your Sunday, this is the time for the most excellent breakfast in bed. Instead of the traditional mimosa (made with OJ), I decided to create the Blood Orange Mimosa.
This is an easy drink to make and calls for half Andre Brut Extra Dry with half blood-orange juice. If you’re feeling fancy add an orange peel to the mix for citrus zest and stylish flair.
Lunch On The Patio
Expecting a few guests for an afternoon lunch on the patio while the weather is still warm? Sangria is the answer. It’s a delicious drink for the masses. The Men’s Style Pro End Of Summer André Blush Sangria, is all parts summer with a hint of fall to ease you into the autumn in style. The effervescent blush California champagne reminds us of summer, but, the brandy soaked fruit is what fall is made of. Here’s how to make it:
Making the MSP x André Blush End Of Summer Sangria
- Dice up one orange, 5 strawberries & 1 peach and soak them in one cup of brandy for 1 hour
- Can be served by the glasses or mixed as a pitcher (this one is glass)
- Mix 6 ounces of André Blush California Champagne with 2 ounce of kiwi strawberry juice in a shake
- Add two table spoon of brandy soaked fruit to your glasses
- Pour contents of mix over your fruit
- Enjoy your EOS MSP x André Blush End Of Summer Sangria!
A Warm Evening Treat
With a chilly nip in the air, the mind automatically craves warm drinks like ciders. During early fall, your palette still has a taste of the fruits of summer too. Here, we bring both worlds together with André Extra Dry California Champagne based cocktail – Pearly There.
This cocktail will test you culinary skills and it will have all of your friends asking for the recipe. I’ll make the later easy for you. Here’s how to make your own Pearly There cocktail.
- Dice one Bosch pear
- In a medium sauce pan, add one tablespoon of sugar, diced pear and a cup of water
- Over a medium flame, mix the content for about 5 minutes (or until the sugar is completely dissolved)
- Strain the pear out of the liquid solution. You can keep the pair and add it to your drink
- Mix one ounce of your warm hot pear juice, with 6 to 8 ounce of André Extra Dry California Champagne
- For a floral note, add a sprig of lavender
Feeling inspired to get #EpicWithAndre? Tell me your favorite cocktail recipes below. And always, drink responsibly.
Founder & Creative Director of Men's Style Pro, Sabir has a deep passion for menswear and all things manly. Selected as one of the "5 Best Dressed Men In America" by Esquire Magazine in 2010 & as #GQFall 2013 Best Dressed Man. As of 2014, Sabir serves as a freelance brand ambassador & executive stylist for GQ Magazine & GQ Report. Outside of that partnership, Sabir serves as an independent brand consultant as well. Reach me directly at SABIR@MENSSTYLEPRO.COM