(Everything in burgundy is clickable)
As a man, one of the few times in your life that you want to look your best will probably involve wearing a tuxedo. Before you run to your nearest “chain” menswear shop to rent that trust, poly-blend tux, think about the person you will be accompanying. How much time did she put into her look? Do I really look my best with this rental? How many tuxedos have I rented so far? Do I plan to continue renting tuxedos? Does this tuxedo fit my body?
Around the fifth time you’ve rented a tuxedo within two years for a host of weddings or other black tie functions, you may have thought to yourself, “It’s time to purchase my own tuxedo”. Purchasing a tuxedo off the rack from some of the top designers may work for some guys, however; in most cases there may still be some added alterations that need to be done before you find the perfect fit. If you are tired of trying to make clothes fit you off the rack, invest in a custom tuxedo from Enzo Custom Clothiers (locations in Philadelphia & New York City).
Working with a custom clothier offers a fair amount of perks that are not available when buying off the rack. Here are some reasons to choose Enzo Custom Clothier as your tailor (if you are in the Philadelphia or NYC areas).
- You will have your own custom tailor to meet with, take you measurements and answer your questions directly
- Custom suits start at $495, custom tailored shirt start at $89, custom tuxedos start at $495 (a third of the price of most custom clothiers). Also, check out their custom belts, ties, top coats and trousers.
- You have the option to create custom shoes
- The small details are all included in your pricing (custom jacket linings, lapel choices, brace buttons, functional jacket sleeve buttons etc).
- Most orders arrive within 3-4 weeks after placing your order. Schedule an appointment now and be ready in time for the end of some wedding and the beginning of fall wedding season.
- Best prices, quality service and quality product
- Gift certificates are available
- Referral Program Available
To schedule an appointment in Philadelphia, contact Charles Smith (215) 988-9136 or via email Philadelphia@EnzoCustomClothiers.com (1601 Walnut Street, Phila, Pa 19103, suite 1007). To schedule an appointment in the New York City (501 5th Avenue, NY, NY 10017, suite 707) showroom, contact Eli Sved or Rafi Caroline (212) 370-7619 or via email NewYork@EnzoCustomClothier.com.
Check out this video of my day out in a tuxedo in Philly.[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJtFf441vFU]
Custom Midnight Blue Shawl Collar Tuxedo by Enzo Custom Clothier (Philadelphia) –
Custom Monogram Shirt by Enzo Custom Clothier – Detail: Function Buttons on Sleeve with Contrast Forrest Green stitch on bottom button-hole – Vintage Silk Bow Tie
Visit www.EnzoCustom.com to check out custom clothing package or to set up an appointment. Follow Enzo Custom Clothier @EnzoCustom on Twitter, “Like” Enzo Custom Clothiers on Facebook. If you want to read a great feature about how to buy custom clothing, check out my friend, The Style Blogger’s, Comprehensive Guide to Buying Custom (Dan Trepanier).
Photo Credit/Video Credit: Marina T. Peele
Female Model: Dr. Cristiana Costa (Thanks for participating)
Founder & Creative Director of Men's Style Pro, Sabir has a deep passion for menswear and all things manly. Selected as one of the "5 Best Dressed Men In America" by Esquire Magazine in 2010 & as #GQFall 2013 Best Dressed Man. As of 2014, Sabir serves as a freelance brand ambassador & executive stylist for GQ Magazine & GQ Report. Outside of that partnership, Sabir serves as an independent brand consultant as well. Reach me directly at SABIR@MENSSTYLEPRO.COM