Spring is often a very raining season here on the east coast. Instead of reaching for that heavy, rubberized raincoat that you pull out during monsoon season, UGG Australia presents the light-weight Hawkesbury trench that’s warm weather ready.
The problem with most traditional rain trench is that they are usually too long and heavy. If you commute to work and don’t want to look like the Gordon’s fisherman about to attack the high-seas when you arrive at the train or bus station, the Hawkesbury trench is definitely up alley. As a young professional, this trench has (almost) all of the features that I look for in an outerwear pieces.
Some of the features that I like about the Hawkesbury Trench:
- Light weight, coated cotton material.
- Unique, UGG pattern on the lining
- Tailored fit at waist
- Traditionally, a double breasted trench is impossible to wear unbutton without being bombarded by the jacket flaps. The fit is more on the single-breasted side when open.
- The mid-thigh length is perfect to wear with a suit
- Translates well if worn with denim
- Traditionally, most trenches are belt, however; the fit of the trench is tailored so well that a belt isn’t needed to get that cinched waist.
The one thing that I would change/improve:
- Not shown in these pictures, however; this trench is double vent (which is a plus). The only thing I would improve would be the length of the vents. Personally, I feel as though they could be a bit longer.
Hawkesbury Trench by UGG Australia – Substation Work Bag by J.Fold – Vintage Pleated Suit Trouser – Vintage Satin/Leather Braces (Gift from Father-In-Law) – Contrast Club Collar Shirt by H&M – Double Monk Strap Shoes by Mercanti Fiorientini
Photo Credit: Marina T. Peele
Follow UGG Australia via Twitter @UGGAustralia
Sabir M. Peele