It’s time to flex your design muscle and win a pair of custom shoes from Awl & Sundry. If you don’t remember, A&S is an online custom footwear retailer that I introduced you to a few months ago as I documented the process of creating a pair of kicks. We’ve partnered up to run a design contest where you can have the chance of winning your own custom shoe (value at $350). This contest is to residents of the US, Canada, Australia and the UK. Below are the guidelines and details on how to enter.
- Contest open to residents of the US, UK, Canada & Australia
- Must design at least one pair of shoes, no more than three
- Final entry must be in and shared via social media networks by Sunday, August 17th, 11:59pm EST
- Winner will be announced on Monday, August 18th (12:00 Noon EST) via social media networks
How To Enter
- Head over to www.AwlandSundry.com create an account— plus a pair of custom shoes (you can make up to three pair for this contest) (Mandatory)
- Like/Follow Awl & Sundry either on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook (Mandatory)
- Once you’ve created your shoe(s), share a picture of it on Twitter or Instagram with the caption – “My #ASxMSP design competition custom shoe @AwlandSundry x @MensStylePro http://wp.me/p3o5TE-2Dg” . (Mandatory) You can post the contest phrase on the Awl & Sundry Facebook page as well with your shoe design.
- If you’re Twitter or Instagram account is private we will not be able to judge your entries in the contest
- Grand prize winner will win one of their shoes designs (worth $350)
- 1st runner up receives $150 gift card & 2nd runner-up will receive a $100 gift card to shop at AwlandSundry.com
- Winners will be announced on Monday, August 18th 12:00pm EST
Remember to use the #ASxMSP hashtag on your social media posts (that’s how we’ll track your shoe entry)
Founder & Creative Director of Men's Style Pro, Sabir has a deep passion for menswear and all things manly. Selected as one of the "5 Best Dressed Men In America" by Esquire Magazine in 2010 & as #GQFall 2013 Best Dressed Man. As of 2014, Sabir serves as a freelance brand ambassador & executive stylist for GQ Magazine & GQ Report. Outside of that partnership, Sabir serves as an independent brand consultant as well. Reach me directly at SABIR@MENSSTYLEPRO.COM