Giveaway is Closed – Nathanael S of Pine Hills NJ IS the Lucky Winner!
Indochino’s Traveling Tailor Series will be making its way to Philly from May 10th through the 27th. The Traveling Tailoring takes Indochino brand from web-based to a pop-up shop style, to a brick and mortar spot for you to experience the brand live.
During your visit, Indochino’s experts will measure you up for custom suits, shirts and outerwear. After that initial measuring session, your info will be housed on Indochino.com where you can order custom pieces directly from their site. If you book and appointment and purchase a suit, you be treated to a free custom shirt and gift set too ($160 value, available in limited quantities). Not only will you be able to meet with Indochino style experts, you will also be able to experience the fabrics and accessories first hand. So, this event is definitely worth-while.
While you’re at the event, be sure to share your experience on the web with the hashtag #SuitUpPHI.
To book an appointment click below:
1518 Walnut Street (Right the corner of 15 & walnut).
Times: Mon-Friday 8am – 8pm | Saturdays 9am -7pm | Sunday 11am – 7pm
Keep up with with the Indochino Traveling Tailor via the Facebook
The Men’s Style Pro x Indochino #SuitUpPHI Giveaway
To celebrate the Indochino Traveling Tailor coming to Philly, Men’s Style Pro has team up to giveaway a (1) Two Piece Indochino Essential Suit (value of $379). There are 8 different suits that one lucky winner will get to pick one from.
Giveaway Rule & Guidelines:
- Open to all residents of the United States & Canada (including DC & Puerto Rico).
- Opens May 3rd through May 9th 11:59pm EST.
- 1 winner.
How to Enter
- Mandatory: Use the Rafflecopter widget below to enter.
- Mandatory: Leave your 1st name, 1st initial of your last name + your city/state of residence (Sabir P, Phila, Pa).
- Like @Indochino on Twitter or @Indochino on Facebook.
- Enter this phrase on Twitter or your Facebook status: “I Entered The @MensStylePro x @Indochino #SuitUpPHI Giveaway http://wp.me/p3o5TE-1EH”
- Monitor the Indochino Traveling Tailor Group on Facebook.
Founder & Creative Director of Men's Style Pro, Sabir has a deep passion for menswear and all things manly. Selected as one of the "5 Best Dressed Men In America" by Esquire Magazine in 2010 & as #GQFall 2013 Best Dressed Man. As of 2014, Sabir serves as a freelance brand ambassador & executive stylist for GQ Magazine & GQ Report. Outside of that partnership, Sabir serves as an independent brand consultant as well. Reach me directly at SABIR@MENSSTYLEPRO.COM