(all text in burgundy is clickable(pictures too))
Yes, we are still deep into winter, however; menswear brand Frank & Oak are already of giving us hope and #BringingBackSummer with their capsule collection, Escondido. So, what is Escondido? It’s the name of the California, surf-city that inspired this 12 pieces collection. Based in pastel colors and light cottons, the Escondido collection is one that is worth grabbing a few pieces. The official launch date for the collection is Tuesday, February 19th, so get ready to stock your closet.
To celebrate the launch of Escondido, Frank & Oak is hosting a CONTEST (Which is now open):
• Running dates are February 11th-February 18th
• All winners will be announced on February 19th, Escondido’s launch date.
• Contest will be held exclusively on Twitter/Instagram.
• Participants can enter by uploading a photo of their favorite summer memory with a short description using #BringingBackSummer.
• Frank & Oak’s Facebook will link their fans to the contest page: www.frankandoak.com/bringingbacksummer.
• Prizes include: A chance to win one of three $100 gift cards and the GRAND PRIZE of a limited edition Escondido skateboard as well as the entire collection.
Good Luck and Wish For Warmer Days,
Founder & Creative Director of Men's Style Pro, Sabir has a deep passion for menswear and all things manly. Selected as one of the "5 Best Dressed Men In America" by Esquire Magazine in 2010 & as #GQFall 2013 Best Dressed Man. As of 2014, Sabir serves as a freelance brand ambassador & executive stylist for GQ Magazine & GQ Report. Outside of that partnership, Sabir serves as an independent brand consultant as well. Reach me directly at SABIR@MENSSTYLEPRO.COM